Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cab Update #8... yes more

Ive been looking for suitable door knobs for the bottom of the cab when i had an epiphany and decided to make my own. Just a little modification and remold and then cast in metal alloy. After a bit of sanding Im pretty happy.
Ive also cut and sanded the perspex marquee window and console top... a little scary but I found using a hole cutter was fine, although you wouldnt want to take the protective wrap off before doing this. I also made a little bracket to mount a lamp for the marquee and Ive done the marquee and console designs, but I ll show this once Ive printed and installed them... tomorrow.

Getting close now

pics





No comments:

Post a Comment